Goals of the Program Include:
- A high school diploma from an accredited institution.
- Employment and independent living skills.
- Self-advocacy and self-determination skills.
High school students in grades 9 – 12 receive a full day of individualized education rooted in Applied Behavior Analysis, as well as vocational training using the state’s most effective job placement program that includes job development, job coaching, peer mentorship, and employment skills training.
Eligible Students Will Have:
- A desire to be employed.
- An understanding of what employment means.
- A reading level of second grade.
- Ability to maintain safety of self and others.