Skip to content
- Therapy based on Applied Behavior analysis (ABA) is a systematic evaluation and teaching approach.
- Based on B.F. Skinner’s analysis of behavior and the subsequent contributions of other contemporary behavior analysts.
- Both the National Academy of Sciences and the Association for Science in Autism Treatment recognize ABA as the best research-supported approach for children on the autism spectrum.
- ABA therapy is offered to members in clinic, home and community settings.
- Therapy is individualized to each member based on an initial assessment and is continually modified to align with the member’s progress of measurable goals.
- ABA therapists hold a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree and have completed specialized training in ABA and Positive Behavior Support.
- The initial assessment (including curriculum development) and ongoing supervision in the program is provided by a Master’s or Doctorate level Board Certified Behavior Analyst.
- We strongly believe that everyone in a member’s environment has an influence on them.
- We provide a Parent-as-Therapist focus that allows parents to serve as therapists for their own child (either in place of or in addition to an ABA therapist from our services).
- We provide ongoing training, support and consultation for parents interested in this approach.