Child Developmental Homes
Southeast Arizona / Pima County / Maricopa County
- Developmental Homes are foster homes that serve children/youth with the following diagnoses:
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cognitive/Intellectual Disabilities
- These homes are designed to support and maximize the functioning of the children placed in them.
- Intermountain Centers' program focuses on individualized support plans that promote the development of self-care, leisure, academic, vocational, social and community skills.
- Care providers assist individuals placed in their charge to achieve and maintain a quality of life that promotes their vision of the future.
- With the help of Intermountain's support staff, care providers' homes are licensed and certified as developmental homes.
- The staff supports care providers to ensure that the needs of the individuals placed in their homes are met.
- Intermountain establishes a contract with the developmental home provider that includes a rate of reimbursement for each person placed in a developmental home.
Please follow this link for more information on the steps to become a foster parent: https://dcs.az.gov/fosteradoption/steps-becoming-foster-parent
For more information, please contact:
Jack Smith, Foster Care Recruiter
Phone: (520) 241-2448
Fax: (520) 407-5398
Danielle Gross, Foster Care Recruiter
1515 E Osborne rd. Phoenix, AZ 85013
Phone: (480) 651-2711
Victor Durazo, Foster Care Recruiter
2545 S. Arizona Avenue
Yuma, AZ 85364
Phone: (928) 919-9304