Child Developmental Homes
Southeast Arizona / Pima County / Maricopa County
- Developmental Homes are foster homes that serve developmentally-delayed children and youth.
- These homes are designed to support and maximize the functioning of the children placed in them.
- Intermountain Centers' program focuses on individualized support plans that promote the development of self-care, leisure, academic, vocational, social and community skills.
- Care providers assist individuals placed in their charge to achieve and maintain a quality of life that promotes their vision of the future.
- With the help of Intermountain's support staff, care providers' homes are licensed and certified as developmental homes.
- The staff supports care providers to ensure that the needs of the individuals placed in their homes are met.
- Intermountain establishes a contract with the developmental home provider that includes a rate of reimbursement for each person placed in a developmental home.
For more information, please contact:
Jack Smith, Foster Care Recruiter
Phone: (520) 721-1887 ext. 5283
Fax: (520) 407-5398
Adriane Carpenter, Foster Care Recruiter
15331 W Bell Rd Suite 212
Surprise, AZ 853754
Phone: (602) 290-8789
Victor Durazo, Foster Care Recruiter
2545 S. Arizona Avenue
Yuma, AZ 85364
Phone: (928) 919-9304